In the first episode of A Pro’s Life: Lessons I’ve Learned Through Soccer, I share with you all:
- Why I decided to create this podcast
- What you can expect to hear during each episode, and most importantly,
- How my guests and I can help you on your journey to become a professional soccer player.
The show is broken up into 2 segments.
- The 1st segment is of me interviewing other professional players about their unique journeys to become professional players and the lessons that they’ve learned along the way. New episodes will be released every Monday.
- The 2nd segment is called A Pro’s Tip where I answer questions submitted by you the audience via my Instagram and or in the A Pro’s Tip section on my website. New episodes will be released every Thursday.
Visit the website for the extended episode Show Notes, Free Giveaways, and Useful Resources like the Free Summer Training Program, APL Self-Assessment Sheet, Game Day Itinerary, My Top 5 Book Recommendations, and much more!