Loved having Tarek on todays episode! My underlying theme for this episode was that sometimes, you have to roll with the punches. We spoke about:
- Growing up with 2 older brothers who played soccer, so thats how he got his start and his competitive nature from.
- Why pick-up soccer has been and will always continue to play an important part of his life/career.
- Verbally committing to UC Riverside before they went back on their word.
- The advantages and disadvantages of not having an agent
- The most important factor to consider when deciding on what club to play for
- His top tip for becoming a professional soccer player
Each episode is recorded at APL HQ in Los Angeles, our graphics are created by Anthony Molina over at AMolina Designs in Phoenix, Arizona.
Thanks to everyone I mentioned above, I’m now able to spend more time connecting with your favorite players to bring you their first hand account of their journey! I love you guys, and thank you for being a part of this incredible movement. The show has been listened to in over 45 countries now, and its ALL THANKS TO YOU!
If you have a moment to spare today, if you got some value from this episode or any other episode, and you haven’t yet left a review for the show on iTunes, I would be forever grateful for that. I read each one and not only does it keep me inspired to continue bringing you these episodes, but it helps the show grow organically!
Till next week, GO OUT THERE AND LIVE A PRO’S LIFE!