- Being raised by his single mom, and
- How he contemplated giving soccer up at the age of 17
- Never truly believing that he could play at the professional level until he was in college
- Thought CD Chivas USA would have been an ideal club to start his career with
- What drives him even after winning the Rookie of the Year, Supporters Shield & MLS Cup twice, and being capped by the US Men’s National Team.
Visit the website for the extended episode Show Notes, Free Giveaways, and Useful Resources like the Free Summer Training Program, APL Self-Assessment Sheet, Game Day Itinerary, My Top 5 Book Recommendations, and much more!