This is the deepest conversation I’ve ever had with a guest on the show! Janelly and I spoke:
- Her immense love for the game
- Desire to be treated equally
- Challenges that female professional players face when trying to play the game full time.
- How revealing her sexual preference to her family drove them away, contemplating suicide, and what brought her back from the edge.
- The relationship she has with her family now and how its forever changed her life.
Each episode is recorded at APL HQ in Los Angeles, our graphics are created by Anthony Molina over at AMolina Designs in Phoenix, Arizona.
Thanks to everyone I mentioned above, I’m now able to spend more time connecting with your favorite players to bring you their first hand account of their journey! I love you guys, and thank you for being a part of this incredible movement. The show has been listened to in 50 countries now, and its ALL THANKS TO YOU!
If you have a moment to spare today, if you got some value from this episode or any other episode, and you haven’t yet left a review for the show on iTunes, I would be forever grateful for that. I read each one and not only does it keep me inspired to continue bringing you these episodes, but it helps the show grow organically!
Till next week, GO OUT THERE AND LIVE A PRO’S LIFE!