- His incredible journey which started at the tender age of 10, after being scouted by a Brazilian coach who offered some personalized training. That year of training led to a week-long trial with Sao Paulo FC which ultimately led to Greg signing for the club.
- Leaving Brazil to participate in US Soccer’s famed Residency program. Playing in the U-17 World Cup in South Korea, where his performances attracted interest from Cristiano Ronaldo’s former club Sporting Lisbon. Signing and playing there for __ years before experiencing some of the most difficult times in his career.
- Once leaving Sporting, he went without a club for an extended period of time. So long that he considered hanging up his boots.
- Experiencing the not so pretty business side of soccer.
- How a dream his wife had helped him make the decision to move to Mexico and sign for Club Tijuana.
- Excelling in Liga MX before an injury that could have paralyzed him, kept him on the sidelines for over a year.
- Where he sees himself once his career is over
Check out the show notes on the website: www.aproslife.com