- Growing up in Green bay, Wisconsin where the soccer community was nearly existent.
- Having the deep desire to play professionally although the NWSL (National Women’s Soccer League) did not exist at that time.
- The difference between a realistic dream and a pipe dream
- The process of becoming a professional as a female player
- Sharing a field with the likes of Alex Morgan, Alexandra Long, Rhian Wilkinson, and Christine Sinclair when she was with the Portland Thorns.
- Challenges that female professionals face
- Why she’s so determined to get back to that level
Visit the website for the extended episode Show Notes, Free Giveaways, and Useful Resources like the Free Summer Training Program, APL Self-Assessment Sheet, Game Day Itinerary, My Top 5 Book Recommendations, and much more!