Cade from Charleston, NC asked what the best part of being a professional soccer player is, and how hard it is to become one.
- I get to wake up each day, go out to a field, and do what I love most. As a kid, I had an idea of how amazing it would be if I ever became a professional soccer player. However, my expectations have been superseded. It’s everything and then more!
- I’ve had the opportunity to travel all over the world and experience different cultures. This game has taken me to nearly every state within the US, and to quite a few countries throughout Europe.
- I’ve made countless amount of friends, and have learned to speak 5 languages. (English, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, and bit of Swedish)
- I’ve grown so much as a person since my journey began at the age of 14.
- Its been incredibly hard getting to this point. I’ve put in countless amount of hours on the field but it was all worth it in the end.
Till next week, go out there and LIVE A PROS LIFE!