Samantha from Minneapolis, MN asked me if her son should switch teams because he’s not enjoying playing for the one that he’s currently on.
In my opinion, there are Pros and Cons to both situations. Here they are:
- He learns the value of keeping his word when he gives it
- He’ll learn to deal with less than ideal circumstances and make the most of it
- He’ll grow as a person and player because of the circumstances
- He will be miserable for the rest of the soccer season
- He will resent being forced to play with a team he does not want to be a part of
- He will possibly resent you for it
- He may end up hating the game
Till next week, go out there and LIVE A PROS LIFE!